The Board of Governors Fee Waiver program has been renamed the California College Promise Grant.
Playlist: California CC Enrollment Priority
What are the steps to the Enrollment Priority Appeal process?
See Full Transcript
- What is Enrollment Priority?
- What are Academic and Progress Standards?
- If I have not met my Academic and Progress Standards, will I lose my Enrollment Priority status?
- If I lose my Enrollment Priority eligibility due to not meeting Academic and Progress Standards, how can I regain eligibility?
- What steps can I take to prevent losing my Enrollment Priority eligibility?
Now PlayingWhat are the steps to the Enrollment Priority Appeal process?
- What are the steps to California College Promise Grant (CCPG) and/or Enrollment Priority Appeal process?
- How do I complete the Loss of Priority Registration and/or California College Promise Grant (CCPG) Appeal form?
Next PlaylistSatisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- What does SAP stand for?
- The Importance of Understanding SAP
- Qualitative Standard
- Quantitative Standard
- Maximum Timeframe
- What is Financial Aid Warning?
- What is Financial Aid Probation?
- If I am on a Financial Aid Warning Status, will I automatically be put on Probation?
- SAP Status of Ineligible, Warning, or Probation and My Ability to Graduate
- Common Causes of Poor Academic Progress
- Basic Strategies for Becoming a Successful Student
- What resources are available to help me be a successful student?